Nice little recipe here!
Stuffed Portobello Mushroom
Total meal time: 35 minutes
One of the most scrumptious meals I have made in a while! Beware it is SPICY! I would suggest having a glass of water or three near by. Play around with this recipe, I am sure there are plenty of other ingredients to add to the mix!
Ingredients: Serving size 1
- 1 large portobello mushroom
- 1 uncooked free-range chicken breast, sliced into 1-inch bits
- 1 green pepper
- 1/2 of a red onion
- 1/2 Tablespoon of cheyenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut amino (if you aren’t a die hard paleo a dash of low sodium soy sauce won’t hurt)
- Cooking spray
- Sea salt and pepper
Preparation: 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Remove the stem and inside of the mushroom, only the mushroom cap should remain.
- Cover a glass baking ban with tin foil, place mushroom inside, glaze with…
View original post 86 more words